St. Louis, Kansas City, and Jefferson City, Missouri
Missouri personal injury attorney Ryan Bradley has handled hundreds of personal injury cases throughout Missouri. His compassion for the injured and desire to help those injured through no fault of their own make him passionate about his work.
After an accident, you need to contact an attorney who will aggressively pursue full compensation for your injuries. Both Ryan and Rex Bradley at The Bradley Law Firm understand the value of your case and are compassionate about your needs.
Mr. Ryan Bradley graduated in 1999 with honors from the University of Missouri – Columbia, where he majored in Biology and minored in Chemistry. He went on to obtain good experience:
Early Law Career
Ryan graduated from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, where he was on the Law Review staff. Ryan received an invitation to serve on the editorial staff of the school’s legal publications. Less than 20% of all law students are selected to be on Law Review. While attending school, he interned for the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s office, as well as other distinguished St. Louis law firms.
Upon graduation, Ryan began working as an associate attorney for a large St. Louis insurance defense firm. His work involved representing people who caused significant injuries to others. This experience provided him with vital insight as to the litigation tactics of large insurance companies.
Soon after, Ryan realized his heart was in representing victims—not those who hurt them.
Career Recognitions and Accolades
Mr. Ryan Bradley is a member of both the Missouri and Illinois Bar Associations. He is licensed to practice in all Missouri and Illinois state courts, as well as the Seventh and Eighth Circuit Federal Courts.
His professional recognition includes:
- Active membership in the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Giving lectures throughout the state of Missouri on important legislation affecting Missouri personal injury claims
- Membership in the American Civil Liberties Union
- Membership in the local Ronald McDonald charity, an organization that provides temporary housing for families of injured children who receive treatment at St. Louis hospitals
- Membership in The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Board member of the Family support Network, a non-profit organization that assists families at risk for abuse in St. Louis
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Missouri, selected by The Trial Lawyers Association of America
- Board member of The Family Support Network, a non-profit organization in St. Louis that assists families at risk for abuse
If you or a loved one needs a personal injury attorney in the St. Louis, Kansas City, Jefferson City or rural Missouri area, please do not hesitate to contact the attorneys at The Bradley Law Firm. We promptly respond to all inquiries and will set up a confidential, no-cost consultation to discuss your accident and legal options.